Original AGB's in Englisch
The confirmation of reservation, indicating the wishes of the customer in his request, is the only document binding Nile House Luxor, once it has been signed and the reservation paid. Availability may vary between the time of the request and the moment of confirmation. Any confirmation of reservation must be signed by the customer in double, and be accompanied by a minimum 30% down payment by bank transfer. Only then will the reservation be confirmed. The remaining sum should be paid 45 days before arrival. If the full payment is not paid in time, the reservation will be considered as cancelled, with application of the collation conditions mentioned in article IV. At certain periods (school holidays, Christmas period, feasts), the down payment can go up to 50%. In case of reservation with 30 days of arrival, or in case of stays of less than 5 days, full payment will be requested by bank transfer. The customer must check that all guests' passports will still have a validity of 6 months after the stay, and is responsible for obtaining visas at the airport (15 euros), unless he obtains the visas in his home country
2. Arrival and Departure
Rooms are available from 2 pm upon arrival. Rooms must be vacated at noon on the day of departure.
Our prices include breakfast, but do not include the visas, food and drink, tips, optional insurance for luggage, cancellation or assistance. In case of cancellation of one or more persons of a group, price conditions may vary depending upon possible extra costs for individual room, transport, or other.
Cancellation of the reservation by the customer should be done by registered mail, and can be followed by cancellation fees, according to our general conditions :
- more than 45 days before arrival: 80 euros fee for cancellation,
- from 45 to 21 days before arrival: 50% of the total amount,
- from 20 to 14 days before arrival: 75% of the total amount,
- from 13 to 8 days before arrival: 90% of the total amount,
- within 7 days of arrival: 100% of the total amount,
- for arrival between December 17th and January 7th, cancellation fees will be 100% as of 35 days before the reserved date.
- Nile House Luxor will not make any refunds if the customers fail to appear on the scheduled arrival day, or if they leave before the scheduled day of departure, for any reason
5. Administrative formalities
Customers are responsible for insuring that their passports will remain valid for the six months following their departure, as well as for the exportation of any goods.
Nile House Luxor cannot be held responsible in case of unscheduled occurrences (weather, political or religious events, etc.). Loss or theft: we advise our customers to avoid travelling with valuable items, and to take care with their money.
If customers have claims during their stay, the must immediately advise the manager of the Nile House Villa, so that he may help to find a solution. Claims made after departure will not be considered. If a solution cannot be found before departure, customers should advise Nile House Luxor by registered mail, adding documentary evidence.